Lightweight modern polymer clay earrings with 24k gold plated
Care instructions for CandyClay Earrings so that they last for a long time:
• These earrings are best stored in a clean, dry location when not being worn. They should not be stored in an area with any liquids such as perfumes, oils, creams, etc.
• Keep away from dyes, paints, or anything else that could stain or discolor your earrings.
• Do not wear it in the water, when showering, swimming, etc.
• Due to these earrings being made from clay, be careful to not drop or bend them.
• To clean your earrings, gently rub them with a soft cloth that is slightly damp. For more difficult stains, use rubbing alcohol or an acetone-based nail polish remover.